AMAZON Ship Supplies is continuously on the lookout for new enthusiastic talents, highly qualified and experienced who aim putting full efforts to provide the best performance for the growth of the organization.
If you want to be part of an expanding organization, Please submit your resume below.
Sales Coordinator Ship Supplies
We’re looking for hard working yet highly qualified candidates, very reliable, punctual, problem solvers, creative, responsive and who can deliver superior service experiences to the organization and its clients.
- Managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Monitor the team's progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Coordinate the sales team by managing schedules and communicating relevant information
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Develop and implement strategies for Sales and Marketing activities
- Maintain and develop existing customer relationships
- Development, execution of daily orders and follow-up on sales forecasts and budget
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Liaise between sales, logistic departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs and ensure the fastest delivery schedule
- Prepare and then follow up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them
- Experience of min. 2 years in Ship Supply/Ship Chandling in UAE
Sales Representative Ship Supplies
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists.
- Performing cost-benefit analysis of existing and potential customers.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within deadline.
- Constant follow up with clients and dealers in the field.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate yet rapid cost calculations and providing customers service.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through effective customer service.
- Experience of min. 1 - 2 years in the field of ship / ship chandling in UAE.
We offer a competitive salary plus attractive benefits package including sales commissions and bonuses. If you think you are qualified and match the criteria above send your resume.